Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Guitar Tab

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ynox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know the guitar tab for Cheating at Solitaire and Don't think Twice ?

    Thanx !

  2. #2
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dont think twice...

    G Em C D over and over and over and then it changes to G C D at some point. Have fun

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Two-bagz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Close,

    G,EM,C,D for the choirs

    G,C,A for "Well I'm thinkin your wonderin all the way..."

    Cheating your on your own...

    However I think Angels wing starts out with
    G,AM,D but a little more jazzed up... I got this by watching his hands at a live show so I could be wrong, it was a little crazy up front that night...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ynox1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanx for that !!

    Any chance you would know Cheating at Solitaire ?

    Thanx !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •